BJC Partners with the Jewish Community Center for Employee Fitness
BJC employees can join the Jewish Community Center (“the J”) for free, saving the $199 initiation fee. Monthly rates also are reduced 20 percent for BJC employees.
To join the J at BJC’s discounted rate, employees need to show proof of employment, such as an ID badge or payroll stub confirmation. Employees who belong to the J can apply the new discount to existing memberships. Current members receiving Charter discount rates may choose to apply the discount, if the discount is greater than their current Charter rate; however, the 20 percent membership discount doesn’t apply to already-reduced Charter rates.
The J offers individual and family memberships, providing access to both locations -- Creve Coeur and Chesterfield. Family membership includes children and legal dependents younger than 25. No long-term contract is required. For more information or to schedule a tour, call 314.442.3426, or visit the J website.
Finding the J
Staenberg Family Complex
#2 Millstone Campus Drive
Creve Coeur, Missouri 63146 USA
Get a map.
Marilyn Fox Building
16801 Baxter Road
Chesterfield, Missouri 63005 USA
Get a map.
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, free and machine weights, specialty studios, interactive jGame Zone, and physical therapy suite
- Indoor aquatic center with lap pool, recreational pool and water park
- Regulation basketball, racquetball/handball, volleyball, squash and badminton courts
- Elevated three-lane track
- Steamroom, sauna and whirlpools
- Massage and spa services
- Men’s, women’s and family locker rooms
- Babysitting services
- Group exercise classes including spin, Pilates and yoga
- Free personalized fitness assessment
- Discounts on additional J educational and cultural programming